About Your New Employer
A European manufacturer of playground and outdoor exercise equipment is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their Irish team and help them continue to grow their presence in the Irish market. The company has over 5,000 employees and has been working for the past fifty years to provide communities with leisure equipment that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to come in and manage the accounts for the Leinster territory, while also working to develop new business and grow sales on behalf of the company. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a hunter, experienced in seeking out opportunities for business growth and developing relationships with accounts. Of this sounds like you, apply now!!
About Your New Job
- Generate a pipeline of new business to drive sales in the region
- Build and develop relationships with a portfolio of new and existing accounts
- Create demand for products through presentations to prospective customers
- Prepare sales quotes for customers
What Skills You Need
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B Areas Sales Management or Business Development
- Driver’s license
What’s on offer
- €40,000 - €50,000 base salary
- €40,000 - €50,000 OTE commission
- Company car
- Fuel & expense cards
- Healthcare contribution
- Phone & laptop
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.