About Your New Employer
Global Financial Services company based in Dublin city centre.
About Your New Job
- Responsible for executing or leading (from scoping to reporting) local and Group audit assignments as assigned by the Global Head of Audit.
- Organise and define the scope of global, thematic, local or cross-functional audit mission in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Perform audit fieldwork within the defined timelines and be responsible for the mission schedule and adherence to the time limits defined.
- Carry out inspections and produce local reports in accordance with the Central Bank of Ireland regulations and requirements.
What You Need
- 2+ years of internal audit experience ideally within Financial Services.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- Up to €80,000 - €85,000 plus benefits.
- Hybrid WFH model.
- Global company offering fantastic career growth.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.