About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading natural gas, electricity, and LPG supplier for Ireland and are looking for a HR administration to join their team in County Louth on a permanent basis
About Your New Job
- Monitoring the HR inbox and referring the query to the appropriate HR contact
- Manage employee onboarding, i.e., reference checks, medicals, employee starter packs etc
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes including interview documentation, issuing contracts
- Assist in the rollout of HR projects from an administration perspective as required
What Skills You Need
- Relevant HR qualification and CIPD qualification
- Strong knowledge of employment law for ROI and NI
- HR systems knowledge desirable
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer
- Salary between €27-30k DOE
- Hybrid working model 3 days on site 2 WFH
- Excellent benefits; 10% ppb, healthcare, pensions etc.
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.