Sales Rep – Cork/Tipp/Waterford
An international services company are looking for a Sales Representative for the Cork//Tipperary/Waterford region. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills and ensure efficient service to the company’s industry customers such as Pharma, Food processing etc.
Competitive salary DOE with great benefits such as expenses and commercial car.
• Building and maintaining a relationship with multinational customers including regular face to face meetings, ensuring their expectations and needs are managed
• Visit customer base regularly to ensure good customer relations, resolve service issues, review contracts, retain business etc.
• Resolving customer queries and escalating to the customer service department where necessary
• Liaising with various departments including Production, Distribution and Customer Service
• Managing stock on site and carrying out regular stock takes, along with addressing any potential issues such as stock hoarding etc.
• Drive business opportunities on existing customers and implement price increases
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain great professional relationships with customers and at all levels in the business
• Ability to handle pressure and high volume of work at peak periods
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Good business understanding and commercial skills
• Previous experience in a similar role, customer service position or a background in merchandising i.e., managing customers’ expectations, site visits etc.
• Full B Licence
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.