Data Analyst – Cork
Our world-renowned client is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a Contract position based in Cork supporting Accounts and Business across EMEIA.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual that will assist in the development and implementation of key sales support operations, with responsibility for the maintenance & cleansing of customer master data.
Mandatory requirements include:
• A Commercial or Technical undergraduate degree
• Experience in Data Management and Analysis Skills in Excel/Numbers
• Detail-oriented, organised individual with emphasis on keeping accurate documentation
• Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to work autonomously on large scale manual tasks
Day to day:
• Manage the maintenance & cleansing of sales account assignments, hierarchies and territories
• Perform detailed data analysis and cleansing of the related data
• Maintain and utilise appropriate reporting solutions to support the analysis of work
Candidates with the above requirements are requested to send a copy of your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call 021 484 7133
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.