BDE – Sales Rep
Working with a Nationwide Events venue who are looking to hire a Sales Rep in the Limerick/Galway region to maximise all sales and revenue-generating opportunities while developing new and strengthen existing business opportunities, with an emphasis on promoting a Leisure venue.
About your job:
• Assist in the development of a Business Development plan for the Cork/Waterford region to grow revenue by increasing bookings.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Research (cold calls, etc) for new corporate business and follow up on any opportunities identified to the end of securing new business while maintaining and developing business development database using the companies CRM system.
• Follow-up calls on all sales leads, enquiries
• To compile Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Sales Reports and present to management.
• To plan and organise Sales promotions as required and represent the company at trade exhibitions, seminars & workshops
What skills you need:
• 2+ years’ experience of business development & account management.
• 2 years’ experience in the marketing, sales, and promotion of leisure-time products
• Be self-driven and motivated to achieve business devilment leads and sales targets
• Have a full clean driving licence with access to a car.
Whats on offer:
An attractive salary on offer, mileage, laptop, phone.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.