About Your New Employer
Exciting opportunity for a Buyer with 2+ years of experience to join a luxury spa and skincare company based in Sligo. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a lot of ambition and drive, as there is potential to grow within the role.
About Your New Job
- Sourcing, liaising and maintaining relationships with vendors internationally.
- Procuring the best price, quality, and lead time
- Analysis of historic sales patterns to assist forecast and determining appropriate order quantities (setting re-order and MRP parameters)
- Initiating timely purchase orders for stock room, production, primary and secondary packaging, and general & consumable items and reviewing order confirmations.
- Co-ordinate expediting activities to ensure on-time deliveries
- New product development & other projects: planning support and procurement
- Keeping abreast of industry products, components, and ingredients for developments and new options
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting & necessary administration
What Skills You Need
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience as well as a 3rd level qualification in Procurement and Materials Management or Supply Chain.
- Excellent computer skills with experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and teams and experience with Sage would be a bonus.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and processes.
- Experience sourcing, liaising, and maintaining relationships with vendors is essential.
What’s on Offer
- Hybrid role (1/2 days’ Work from Home option)
- Sick leave
- Holiday days increase with service
- Training support
- Wellness program
- Flexible time
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ryan on (086) 440 5143 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV. We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search. Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.