About Your New Employer
- The customer is Google, one of the biggest names in the worldwide IT industry known for its positive innovative culture and welcoming work environment.
- You will have a chance to work in the Unified Metrics Platform (UMP) Team, supporting leaders, other teams, and analysts in their data-driven analysis of YouTube Shopping platform.
About Your New Job
- Participate in the automated logging validation tool's technical design.
- Positively interact with engineers and staff from various departments on YouTube Shopping, YouTube Data Team, EngProd Team, and any other teams as required.
- Create and successfully introduce the new tool, and collaborate as a member of an xPA project team.
What Skills You Need
- A degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer (at least 2+ years at the Senior level)
- Proficiency in Go and C++ is a must
- Understanding of Java and Objective C is advantageous
- Technical design and architecture leadership experience
- Experience in building frameworks for test automation
- Prior expertise using Google's internal core software engineering toolchain is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills in English
What’s on Offer
- Attractive hourly pay rate ranging from 30 - 58 euro, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Possibility to work on exciting projects, and a chance to gain experience from a leading global tech company.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.