About Your New Employer
Assistant Tax Manager role with a global fintech business in Dublin. This role will be responsible for managing the direct tax planning and compliance function in Europe.
About Your New Job
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and related compliance ensuring all preliminary tax obligations for the Group are met.
- Interest Reporting, Withholding Tax, FATCA, CRS and Related Informational Returns.
- Assisting the Corporate Tax Manager with planning opportunities.
- Direct tax compliance for jurisdictions across Europe.
- Assistance with statutory audit provisioning and disclosures
What You Need
- CTA or equivalent.
- 1+ year of PQE.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- Up to €75k plus benefits.
- Very flexible - 1 day in the office per week.
- Global company offering fantastic career growth.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.