About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company recognised as Irelands Best Place to Work
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art facility supporting exciting expansions
- Extremely diverse Biologics and Pharmaceutical product line
About Your New Job
- You will support all aspects of a product life cycle, including development, registration, clinical and commercial manufacture, leading analytical programmes for the introduction of new products into the commercial facility
- Support the processes for the manufacture of existing and new products, in particular the analytical and laboratory-based procedures and analytical trouble shooting
- The Senior Analytical Scientist will support the performance of validation activities deemed within the scope of Site Technology, including cleaning, laboratory equipment and process validation
- Support the Site Technology department in meeting departmental and site KPI’s along with all aspects of new technology introduction, plant performance, process improvements, cGMP compliance and troubleshooting during the commercial life span of the product.
- You will manage, lead, perform and execute the analytical aspects of the Site Technology function and provide direction and leadership with respect future analytical activities of the team
- Write and/or review procedures, protocols, study plans and reports and participate in the scheduled maintenance and calibration of analytical equipment along with all housekeeping
- As Senior Analytical Scientist you will manage and execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure correct functionality while co-ordinating maintenance schedules with external suppliers to ensure compliance with schedule and in-house procedures.
- Participate in training and development activities to ensure that new technologies are applied and that the required competency level is developed.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Participation in site project meetings by representing Site Technology so as to provide an appropriate analytical service to other departments while leading projects to achieve objectives.
- Liaise/co-ordinate/support the validation activities associated with the introduction of new equipment, or technologies while being responsible for training analysts (QC & STE) and other personnel in the new technologies
What Skills You Need
- You should have a relevant 3rd level technical /scientific qualification to Ph.D level is highly desirable
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar regulated environment.
- Ability to manage both projects and day to day activities ensuring that priorities are effectively
What’s on Offer
- Extremely competitive salary
- Healthcare, Pension, Annual bonus & Share Schemes
- Excellent opportunity to work with an award winning organisation offering first in class career development opportunities
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on 086 771 8408. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.