About Your New Employer
- The client is Google - one of the leading global tech companies, renowned for its positive inventive culture and open workplace environment.
- You will work on a fantastic project - VirusTotal - that promotes thorough, accurate, and usable malware investigation.
- The team at VirusTotal develops technologies to increase information exchange and improve online security.
About Your New Job
- Managing onboarding, billing, problem-solving, developing connections with clients, and working with the Engineering team to set priorities and promote customers' effective involvement with the platform.
- Handling customer complaints and creating a scalable sales organization.
- Showing initiative and working comfortably in the quickly evolving world of IT security while displaying a desire to learn.
- Adding your expertise in consulting, sales, and/or customer service.
- Coordinating directly with the VirusTotal team, Finance, and Legal departments to manage the full sales cycle and client billing.
- Creating connections with the VirusTotal community and clients, and aiding them during the course of their involvement.
- Displaying an understanding of technical use cases for security and threat intelligence (API integration, Intelligence investigations, etc.).
- Reviewing the business pipeline and creating individualized customer strategies.
- Engaging VIP clients to determine their Threat Intelligence requirements, then assisting them in putting VirusTotal to use.
- Producing deliverables and technical documents for our clients that highlight the value of VirusTotal in various use cases.
- Providing technical instruction on how to use VirusTotal.
What Skills You Need
- Master's or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related technical discipline.
- ICT security and industry knowledge.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of malware research and reverse engineering, or a desire to learn more about these topics
- Ability to comprehend security concerns faced by clients and how our products might be used to address those challenges.
- Ability to plan and deliver technical training.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive hourly pay rate of EUR 24 - 35.
- Opportunity to work with interesting clients and to gain valuable experience.
- Fixed-term contract with a possibility of extension.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.