About Your New Employer
An American based robotics company is looking for a regional Sales Manager to join their team and help them establish themselves in the Irish market. The company produces robotic solutions which can be sold into the hospitality sector. The company has established itself in the US and South Korea and is now looking to begin their role out in Europe, starting with Ireland. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business as they take their first steps in Europe.
They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their new Irish team. You will be supported by a service engineer and a software developer both based in Ireland. The role will see you selling into the hospitality industry, offering a unique product to restaurants, hotels and stadiums across the country. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a background in hospitality or technical sales. If this sounds like you, apply now for the opportunity to join an exciting new company in the Irish market on the ground floor.
About Your New Job
- Work in conjunction with the Vice President of Sales to set sales targets and strategies for the region
- Attend trade shows to present products and grow brand recognition in the region
- Work with the companies CRM system in the territory
- Work with the Customer success and Field Operations teams to maintain seamless customer service
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and work with internal teams to develop solutions to said needs.
- Design and deliver presentations to potential customers
What Skills You Need
- 3 Years’ experience in B2B Technical or Hospitality Sales
- Full Driver’s license
- Full right to work in Ireland
What’s On Offer
- €55,000 - €60,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission of €20,000 OTE
- Company car/ Car allowance
- Fuel card
- Phone & laptop
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Vicky Warren on +353 1 9619709.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.