Junior DevOps Engineer / Dublin (Remote options) / Salary up to €50,000 / Permanent
About Your New Employer
- multinational financial services corporation
About Your New Role
- You will be a member of the AWS team who are continuously innovating and improving the company's enablement platforms and capabilities to accelerate the journey to the cloud
- You will be working with various cloud native stacks and technologies, leveraging cutting edge architecture and services
What Skills You Need
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Strong hands-on experience with two or more languages - Java, Python etc.
- Hands-on experience developing API’s, UI’s, and automation
- Hands on experience working container and serverless applications (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience designing and architecting cloud native applications
- Passionate about working in a DevOps culture
- Apply now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button, or contact Louise - email@example.com / 01 4744643
- Or if this isn't the role for you, but you're looking for a new job, get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.