About Your New Employer
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding leader in workplace health and wellness as a Talent Specialist on a 6-month contract.
About Your New Job
As a Talent Specialist you be conducting screening calls, sitting on interview panels, sourcing talent across global regions and various time zones, building candidate pipelines and bringing candidates through the full recruitment cycle.
- Provide global talent market intelligence and guidance to HR and business executives.
- Utilize various advanced internet sourcing channels and search techniques including social networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards etc, to interact with high calibre candidates globally.
- Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions in EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
- Completing recruitment life cycle (sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, offer preparation and onboarding).
- Other duties which may arise from time to time.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of three years of talent acquisition/ recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (QQI level 8 or equivalent)
- Proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, name/lead generation, internet searches, social media, and other tools to identify relevant prospects
What’s on Offer
- Salary of €50,000
- Remote work
- Health insurance
- Company events
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.