About Your New Employer
- The client is LinkedIn - a multinational corporation that provides the largest professional network and tools for forging business connections.
- The Social Impact team implements the company's aim to improve economic prospects for every member of the global workforce in communities where it is most needed. LinkedIn success goes beyond merely appearing good.
- The goal of LinkedIn's Social Impact team is to provide the networks, skills, and resources necessary for meaningful career development to underserved populations.
About Your New Job
- Establish and oversee Social Impact programs and partnerships that assist refugees.
- Use vital social impact initiatives like LinkedIn Coaches and employee engagement to extend the scale of our activities.
- Cooperate closely with Social Impact Partnership leaders around the globe to develop synergies between our various projects.
- Localize, produce, and distribute content and assets to assist refugees to locate employment opportunities.
- Coordinate World Refugee Day activities, such as LinkedIn Live sessions, to entice businesses to hire from this talented and hardworking talent pool.
- Create connections and exert influence over groups to maximize social and corporate impact, including leadership participation.
- Monitor, assess, and report the effects of our work.
- Establish internal and external communications to promote event attendance and recognize achievements.
- Motivate Social Impact volunteers to take part in activities that benefit our nonprofit partners.
- Work together on brand and communications initiatives to emphasize how our programs benefit refugees, motivating our members to help us in realizing our vision.
- Work together with LinkedIn's Policy team to take advantage of important labour market insights so that we can advise our partners about important trends and opportunities for upskilling.
- Willingness to travel of up to 20% (when travel is permitted).
What Skills You Need
- 3+ years of experience working for a business or organization in a similar program management capacity.
- Strong English communication skills, with proficiency in additional languages, is a plus.
- Expertise in and familiarity with the nonprofit sector serving refugees.
- Skills, employability, or social impact programs expertise or experience.
- Programme and volunteer management expertise.
- The capacity to carry out social impact programs in various places.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the capacity to forge bonds with a large and varied range of stakeholders.#
- Excellent project management abilities, attention to detail, and focus on deadlines.
- The aptitude for using social media.
- Possess a high level of comfort working in a dynamic, unstructured setting, and be able to solve problems and make decisions on your own.
- Global work experience and the capacity to oversee large-scale regional programs.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive daily salary adjusted to your strengths and experience
- 12-month contract
- You will be dedicated to helping refugee populations achieve economic opportunity by leveraging LinkedIn to find employment, offering access to professional training, and assisting in connecting companies with refugee talent.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Barbara Szatkowska on +353 86 796 1534 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.