Are you a strong and experienced administrator looking for your next exciting role?
This south Dublin based company is looking for an administrative assistant to join their dynamic and growing team. Our client is looking for an administrator with strong communication, organisation and expert administrative skills.
As their next administrative assistant, you will use your amazing people and planning skills to help develop and implement the clients corporate strategies and assist with a range of projects while reporting to the Head of Contract.
Location: Rathfarnham (Office Based)
Role Type: Permanent (Monday – Friday)
- Assist with all administrative duties such as diary scheduling, communications, travel planning, meeting coordination, monitoring daily messages, and answering queries.
- Update reports and presentations while also keeping the clients’ websites up to date.
- Monitoring and recording expenses
- Implement corporate strategies and report to the head of contracts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills such as typing, Microsoft Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Time management skills such as balancing different projects, prioroties and deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously and also with a team
- Previous experience is desirable
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too! *
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.