About your new employer
- A multinational company based in Dublin City Centre
About your new job:
- Responsible for management of the end-to-end AP function from supplier set up through to payment.
- Processing and posting supplier invoices in a multi-currency environment for all entities in the Group
- Management of the Purchase Ledger and PO system.
- Lead on all aspects of the payment process from preparation of payment lists to posting payments to the ledger
- Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Assisting with accruals and prepayments.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices for all entities
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
What skills you need:
- 2-3 years experience within a high volume AP function
- Strong communication skills - dealing with suppliers
What’s on offer:
- Up to €45K + benefits
- Hybrid working options
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.