My client is looking for a Frontend Angular Developer to join their team in a permanent role.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established Global company in financial services offering excellent packages and flexbility. There will be 1 round of interview, depending on experience.
- 2 - 3+ years experience with Angluar / Angualr.js framework
- A strong knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins or Git
- Experience with test automation i.e. Junit / Cucumber
- Experience in an Agile environment
- You will work with a strong team of developers and collaborate with various teams across the departments such as project management, QA and architects.
- You will ensure that the code and security will be held to a high standard
- You will be required to work independantly while having the teams support
Education / Visa Requirements
- Valid Irish working visa i.e. Stamp 4, Stamp 1G, EU passport or Irish citizen
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
If this job sounds like the next step in your career hit apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky on +353 86 6083240. If this isn’t exactly what your looking for feel free to reach out to me regardless, I will happily go through other jobs available at the time.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.