My client within the Energy sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant ACA who trained within a Top 10 firm and then gained some finance/ accounts prep exp
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Managing the day-to-day finance functions, including oversight of other staff in the accounts payable/ receivable, reviewing the reconciliation of all bank accounts, and oversight of Intercompany invoicing.
- Preparation of monthly individual and consolidated management accounts with variance analysis for 5 entities and a number of SPV entities.
- Contribute to Board and external reporting requirements.
- Review and submission of VAT returns to tax advisor for Irish and UK entities.
- Co-ordinate and prepare annual audit pack for external auditors.
- Review of internal financial controls.
- Project budget to actual monthly analysis, including liaising with engineering teams regarding project budgeting and progress.
- Maintain reconciliation of project work in progress.
- Preparing project appraisal reviews for prospective new projects/ markets.
- Balance sheet maintenance and reconciliation monthly.
What skills you need
- ACA/ACCA qualification, circa 1/2 years PQE.
- Experience in monthly/ quarterly management accounts
- Experience in tax compliance under CT, VAT and PAYE/PRSI.
- Experience in cash flow forecasting across multiple projects concurrently.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 70k and strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.