About Your New Employer
- Ireland’s leading process engineering specialist companies providing the following range of services into the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Distillery, Food and Beverage Industries
- Over 40+ years of design, fabrication and installation experience
- A company that's proud to have achieved the Occupation Health and Safety Accreditation OHSAS 45001
About Your New Job
- As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for all filtration-related testing in accordance with recognized industry standards, in order to maintain and expand the filtration aftermarket.
- You will assist in the continual development of test equipment as necessary to precisely gauge the performance of filtering products.
- You will be performing internal analysis of customer filtration samples, including but not restricted to filter media, particle samples, and process fluid samples.
- Support validation and execution of any testing necessary for an element's performance using both internal testing and laboratories run by other parties.
- You will be responsible for General laboratory operating protocols development and implementation in accordance with ISO 17025 standard
- It will be required to support Test/development as part of upgrading existing Dollinger/Vokes/Plenty filter elements and/or developing new products
What Skills You Need
- A high sense of urgency to plan and execute production, product development, and project schedules.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Sets tough and achievable deadlines and drive teams to success.
What’s on Offer
- Salary package depending on experience
- Great opportunity for a career progression
- An opportunity to join a place with a great working culture
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Roksana Bandzarewicz on +353 864405145
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.