Senior HR Advisor
About Your New Employer
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Human Resource Advisor to join a national centre that offers a range of rehabilitative services on a permanent basis
About Your New Job
- Contribute to the design and delivery of strategic HR plans
- Advise and coach managers on effective management competencies and skills to continue to drive a culture of positive employee relations
- Ensure compliance on HR-related company guidelines and policies as well as compliance with all national guidelines
- Contribute to the overall efficient running and development of the HR department
What Skills You Need
- Excellent communications, leadership, negotiation and influencing skills
- CIPD Membership + Third level qualification in HR
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multi team environment
- Detailed knowledge of grievance and disciplinary procedures with update knowledge of employment law is essential
What’s on Offer
- Salary of €55,000
- Hybrid working model 3 days on site 2 WFH
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.