Job Title: Facilities Contracts Manager
About Your New Employer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global Facilities Management company and head up operations on an exciting PPP contract here in Dublin’s city centre. This job will require someone with a 3rd level Building Services, Engineering, Facilities or similar degree who has operations experience.
If you have experience in managing a multi-disciplinary technical and operational team and are up for a new challenge this could be the role for you!!
About Your New Job:
- You will lead a team of managers, technicians and frontline staff responsible for the management of the day-to-day delivery of FM services.
- This will encompass all aspects of FM included within the agreed SLAs including the management of in-house and outsourced resources to deliver both hard and soft services in addition to a lifecycle programme.
- Assist with the effective management and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs, responding to the ‘reactive’ needs of the client, to ensure continuous improvement and financial performance within agreed budgets.
- Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or customers and be comfortable working across all levels, ensuring excellent customer service to meet contract expectations and demands
What Skills You Need :
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services, Engineering, Facilities or similar
- Ideally 3+ years operations experience
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary technical and operations teams
- Previous experience in management of FM Contracts.
- Have experience in people management and coaching / influencing teams.
- An understanding of basic technical aspects of FM (HVAC, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system).
- IOSH / NEBOSH Qualifications and BIFM / CIBSE Membership (or other accredited bodies
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me Graeme McQuillan your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0867718668.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.