Senior Administration Assistant
Are you looking to join a collaborative, dynamic and ever-growing organisation based in Dublin City Centre?
Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking to hire a Senior Office Administrator / PA to join their team!
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for someone driven, highly organized and who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
As their new Senior Administration Assistant, you will:
- Monitor and manage daily communications – inbound and outbound queries and correspondence on behalf of team and management
- Provide administrative support to management and broader team
- Support on projects as required - liaise cross-functionally
- Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate room / venue bookings, conference call details for same
- Manage the day to day office and administrative operations
- Set agendas, prepare meeting packs, take minutes, action follow-ups
- Prepare reports, presentations, correspondence and high level documents and clerical / administration support
- Coordinate travel as / when required
The skills you need to be the next Administration Assistant with our client:
- Minimum 4+ years’ in a similar administrative or support position
- Strong coordination, administration, planning and time management skills
- A team-focussed approach, able to prioritise and manage competing tasks with ease
What’s on offer?
- Permanent job in Dublin City Centre
- Salary at €35,000 - €40,000 DOE
- Real opportunities to progress and grow within the company
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course.
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too!*
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.