Global Insurance Company In Dublin Have A Senior Accountant Role Paying Up To €65k With Great Benefits + a 35 hour week and flexible hours!
About Your New Employer
This company are a global insurance company with a long-established presence in Dublin. They are part of a large financial services group who offer a range of servicing services to their clients.
About Your New Job
• Ensure that client accounts (including statutory accounts) are produced and delivered in accordance with all relevant standards and agreed timetables.
• Ensure that business conducted by these companies is in compliance with the Irish Insurance and Companies legislation and any other relevant statutory requirements.
• Proactively lead and co-ordinate the activities of the team allocated to each client account, and be the focal point for the overall management of accounts.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant. Candidates with PQE and recently qualified will be considered.
• Practice backgrounds are a good fit due to the client focussed nature of the role.
• Candidates coming from other insurance companies or corporate services firms also considered.
What’s on Offer
• Salary up to €65k
• Great benefits including healthcare, pension, study support
• Flexible working including ‘work from home option’ and flexible hours.
• A great working environment and career prospects.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advice to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.