Why not grow your career as an Events Manager with one of the biggest Chairty organistions in Ireland my client has a membership of over 50,000 people, which includes
12,000 adult volunteers. They operate in over 500 communities across the thirty-two counties of the
island of Ireland and are supported by a staff of thirty-two professionals working in a variety of
ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
My client is to encourage the Social, Physical, Intellectual,
Character, Emotional and Spiritual development of young people so that they may achieve their
full potential and, as responsible citizens, to improve society.
My client achieves its aim through a system of progressive selfeducation, known as the Scout Method, the principal elements of which are:
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB:
As an events Manager you will work within their team on a wide variety of projects.
The purpose of the Project Manager (Events & Conferences) appointment is to provide
professional event management support to the appointed volunteer teams to deliver successful,
on-budget events for the benefit of the Youth Members of Scouting Ireland.
• Working with volunteer event team leads to ensure that events are run in a professional
manner with reference to aim/function of event, budgeting/viability and health/risk and
• Work towards the objective that all events are in line with requirements under Event
licence requirements as exercised by local County Councils and venues.
• Maintain the integrity of the Scouting Ireland verification system for staffing events.
• Proving key support for World event 2023, and National Conferences. (bookings,
• Liaise with Event team leads to understand and develop the exact event requirements.
• Produce and maintain detailed project plans and working budgets with event team leads.
• Assist in the development of new initiatives and event opportunities
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED:
• Qualification in Project/Events support and management or similar field.
• Proven experience as an events planner/organiser.
• Ability to motivate others in the achievement of project goals.
• An ability to report in an effective, clear, and concise manner.
• Excellent time management and communications skills.
• Ability to build productive business relationships.
• Experience in the not for profit/charity sector.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on +353 01 47 44 659
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR:
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.