Business Development Manager (BDM) - TELCO IoT
Our client already have around 40% market share in Ireland. They are now looking to expand their reach in the UK TELCO vertical. We are looking for a hunter to win new business.
Base €75 - 80k + 25k
About Your New Employer (TELCO Powerhouse - BDM IoT)
- Leading Irish TELCO provider
- Over 1k+ employees
- 40% market share in Ireland
About Your New Job as a Business Development Manager (TELCO – BDM IoT)
- Our client are expanding their footprint in the UK market, of which they have around 3% market share
- You will be at the forefront of developing this new market, leading with innovative IoT solutions
- You will leverage IoT network reach of over 200 countries to promote this TELCO powerhouse within the IoT UK market
- You will promote the agility & flexibility of our TELCO client’s IoT solutions, offering rapid support moving from concept to commercial solution
- You will help your clients finding new opportunities, customers, revenue streams and gain insights using innovative IoT products
- Our client lead the way in providing IoT solutions to the Irish market due to eliminating risk, providing innovative solutions, speed to market as well as offering a support centre, you will leverage these services to build out this new market
What Skills You Need for this Business Development Job (BDM - IoT)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a hunting role, preferably within TECLCO/ IoT
- Experience hunting within the UK market, selling to large corporates
- Keen interest in IoT solutions
What’s on Offer in this BDM IoT sales job
- Base salary of between €75 – 80k + 25k OTE
- 8k Car allowance + Benefits
- Opportunity to be at the forefront winning new business in the TELCO industry
What’s Next to apply for this software sales job?
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicky Ussher on +353 1 4744 689.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.