About Your New Employer
Looking for a Learning and Development Executive to join a teaching hospital located in Elm Park on a 12-month FTC
About Your New Job
- Coordinate, manage and deliver Corporate Induction/On-boarding programme for all new starters.
- Coordinate and manage the programme implementation on all aspects associated with the Accredited Management Development programmes.
- Maintain and update all L&D policies, procedures, application forms and briefing documents with the guidance and support of the Head of Department
What Skills You Need
- Minimum 2-4 years HR Experience, preferably with some L&D background
- 3rd Level Degree in HR or related field
- Demonstrates the ability to manage self and other in a busy working environment
What’s on Offer
- Salary of €44,000
- 26 days A/L
- Healthcare, Sick leave, Mat leave
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.