Are you interested in joining a fantastic fast paced team where you would be responsible for being the front of house to our customers and clients and database management.
Would you be interested in joining an organisation focused on delivering a high standard of technical support within the construction and facilities industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a busy environment and enrich your skills within an administration and support based role.
Salary: €28,000-€32,000 DOE
Location: Dublin West
Role Type: 6-9 months TBC (Maternity leave cover)
As an Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Being front of house to all clients and customers
- Answering all queries via phone and email
- Coordinating bookings for staff
- Renewal of maintenance contracts
- Uploading all relevant documents to company systems
- Renewal of any contracts needed
- Ad hoc duties
- 2 years’ + experience working within a similar role
- Professional manner and very well presented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to join a fast paced team
- Progress within your career or develop your skills during this time
- Attractive salary
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.