Are you an experience Technical Coordinator seeking a new challenge?
About your new employer:
- Irish-owned leader in HVAC and BMS Industry.
- Clients across pharmaceutical, medical and data centres sector.
- Over 100 employees throughout Ireland.
- Co-ordination and execution of operations and reporting directly to the Service Managers.
Administration of PO, invoices, review of incoming orders, service reports etc.
- Production of customer quotes
- Compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Providing support to operations team as required.
- Development of process improvement opportunities.
- Working closely with the senior management and the wider team to affect process optimisation in resource allocation, overtime, material and consumables comsumption and asset utilisation.
- Providing quality reporting, analysis and audits.
- Prioritisation of workload, ensuring resource allocation is within goals.
- Working with designated Process Owners, Compliance Managers to ensure that processes comply with regulations.
- Good understanding of M&E building services with ability to work with specialised suppliers.
- Customer service & people management experience in an engineering background.
What's on offer?
- Training opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
- Long term progression.
Contact Jakub for more info on 086 780 8680
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.