Head of Human Resources
About Your New Employer
Our client is a commercial cleaning service located in Jamestown Little, Dublin 11 and are looking for a Head of HR to join their team on a permanent basis
About Your New Job
- Manage the Human Resources Function with the responsibilty for the implementation and delivery of day-to-day HR operation.
- Develop a HR, Learning & Development Strategy, whilst measuring and reporting on progress at regular intervals.
- Lead and facilitate development inititatives on critical topics.
What Skills You Need
- Experience with TUPE and WRC
- Previous experience in a HR management position
- Strong IT Skills e.g Microsoft Office Suite
What’s on Offer
- Salary: €80,000 - €100,000
- Performance related bonus
- Company contributed pension and healthcare scheme
- Flexible hybrid working arrangments
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sophie Kinane on +353 01 4744668 .
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.