About Your New Employer
Multinational technology group with operations in North & South America, Europe, Asia & Australasia.
About Your New Job
- Owner of tax compliance for Group’s global entities
- Working with Strategic Tax based in US to implement forthcoming initiatives
- Own global tax relationships with third parties working in global jurisdictions
- Review of filings in local jurisdictions prepared by third party advisors
- Control of global filing deadlines to ensure adherence to local laws and requirements
What You Need
- 5+ years within a senior tax position in a multi-national or Big 4 firm.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €100-120k plus benefits.
- Global leader in its field.
- Hybrid WFH arrangements.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at email@example.com for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.