SCRUM MASTER - DAILY RATE CONTRACT - REMOTE (IRELAND)
Our client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master for a Daily Rate Contract Role - Remote work available but must be based in Ireland.
What you will be doing
- Work with product management, product owners, and business owners to help assure execution alignment for agile teams.
- Facilitate agile team execution and feature completion tracking for agile teams.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, backlog grooming, and demo/retro. Ensure quick inspection and proper use of agile processes.
- Create, modify, publish and leverage standardized agile metrics to facilitate continuous improvement on the agile team.
- Reinforce key principles of a continuous learning culture and team and technical agility leveraging best practices and fine-tuned facilitation techniques.
What skills you need
- 4-7 years of experience working as a scrum master, preferably on an agile release train working under the Scaled Agile Framework
- Extensive experience managing multiple agile teams
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in administrative tools such as MS Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- Advanced understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework
What’s on Offer
- A 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role
- Negotiable Daily Rates
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.