Executive Assistant Jobs
Our client based in Dublin North are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing office.
They are offering a competitive salary with lots of opportunities to further progress your career.
They strongly encourage sustainability, creativity, and innovation.
They also offer excellent benefits.
Location: Hybrid working model offices based in City Centre
As an Executive Assistant your duties will include:
- Liaising very closely with the CEO and 2-3 other directors
- Managing diaries, travel arrangements, meetings, schedules, and events
- Co-ordinating with external stakeholders and key clients
- Managing incoming & outgoing correspondence along with ad hoc duties
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role supporting senior level staff – essential
- IT skills – advanced in full Microsoft package, Excel – essential
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Diary management skills
What’s on offer?
- Work within a busy team environment
- Opportunities to grow your career and hone your skills
- Permanent and temporary contracts
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Murray on +353 1 4744681.
If the job or location isn’t quite right, but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.