HR & Multilingual Recruitment Consultant – Galway
Our team in Galway is seeking an experienced Recruiter to work on our very busy HR & Multilingual Recruitment desk. Sigmar Recruitment is Ireland's best known and most successful recruitment company. Employing 120+ staff in offices throughout Ireland, we’ve won awards both at home and abroad for our performance, our culture and our work in the community. First opening our doors on March 2nd 2002, we have since scaled to become Ireland’s largest organically grown recruitment consultancy and one of the most respected in Europe. We operate in a number of industries assisting both clients and candidates.
- Providing a consultancy service to candidates seeking employment
- Using innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market. Engaging with job seekers and learning about their career experience.
- Identifying new ways to source high quality talent
- Engaging with new candidates every day by phone and sell all opportunities
- Screening new candidates every day to grow your network and pipeline
- Hold interviews and build relationships with credible professionals helping them with their next career move.
- Continuously develop your knowledge of your industry and attend external events, representing Sigmar
- Proactively and consistently update both clients and candidates
- Database management, job board management, temp/contract management
- At least 1 year’s recruitment experience where you have managed whole candidate cycle from sourcing to closing (full 360 recruitment)
- Tenacious and curious with the desire to find solutions to the problem of finding hard to reach candidates
- Fluency in English, another language is an advantage
- Excellent multitasker – this role will involve switching tasks continuously throughout the day
- You need to be fast and energised and able to operate in a very fast moving environment
- You need to be proactive and able to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Hard working with a need to succeed
What's on offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with NO thresholds
- Your Birthday and Good Friday off every year
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running, golf, movie and book clubs
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Annual Christmas party abroad every year – Going to Spain in December 2022!
- Healthy work-life balance - flex working hours/hybrid model available
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Elaine Dolan, Internal Recruiter on 086 604 3375 or email edolan@Sigmar.ie
**All applications will be treated strictly confidential**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.