About your new employer
- A leading Logisitics company
About your new job:
Leading a team of 10 in finance, you will be responsible for:
- Manage month-end process and timetable in line with reporting deadlines
- Preparation of consolidated month end accounts and reporting pack including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and KPI’s
- Investigation of variances versus budget and prior year and provide commentaries
- Ensure suitable internal control systems, authorisation controls and reconciliations are maintained and reviewed
- Ensure tax, audit and statutory compliance
- Lead external audit timetable with auditors
- Preparation of corporation tax computation and filing
What skills you need:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with minimum 3+ years PQE
- Strong knowledge/exposure to management accounting
- Previous management experience
What’s on offer:
- €85,000 + benefits
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.