About Your New Employer:
We are continually striving to revolutionise the seafood industry, being the first company in Europe to produce a microwaveable skin film range of products.
Innovation and creativity are paramount to our success to date.
We invest hugely in research and new product development to ensure that our product offering satisfies our customers needs.
About Your New Job:
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
What Skills You Need
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.