About Your New Employer:
An Irish educational publisher is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team, covering the Clare, Limerick, and Kerry region.
This role will involve you building long term relationships with primary and secondary schools and generating business for the company.
This role is ideal for an experienced salesperson, who is driven, and has excellent people and communication skills.
About Your New Job:
- Account management of all schools in the territory
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Achieving set sales targets
- Growing product market share
- Participation required at some events held on weekends and/or weekday evenings
The Skills/Experience You Need:
- Previous experience in a sales role, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets - preferably dealing with the education or publishing industry
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of technology including Microsoft Office as a whole package
- Comfortable with presenting via Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other virtual platforms
- Full clean driver’s license
What’s On Offer?
- Salary DOE starting at €40k
- Company car
- Uncapped bonus based on performance
- Lunch allowance
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.