About Your New Employer
A global cloud security leader based in Cork that delivers top ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits all customers needs are looking to recruit a Renewal Sales Manager – German Speaking to join their team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and driven to develop and drive sales within the company’s customers organisations across many industries in Europe.
About Your New Job
- To manage installed customer base, engage with customers across their product lifecycle ensuring they are deploying & getting maximum value from their solutions
- To manage escalations through collaboration with various functions (support, sales etc.) for Enterprise customers
- Identify any potential customer with a churn risk and collaborate with the relevant internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Driving retention rates and growth, achieving renewal revenue targets on a quarterly/yearly basis
- Collaborate closely with account managers, sharing with them updates on the customer and engaging them when Customer has additional projects ongoing
- Proactively engage with Channel partners working closely with them to close renewal business
- Issuing Renewal quotations in a timely manner ensuring the customer has correct pricing in advance of their renewal due date
- Generating quarterly reports providing general customers insights, revenue achievements and other observations for the SMB Customer base
- Achieving Renewal numbers and forecast with accuracy
What Skills You Need
- Fluent in German
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Previous renewals experience is essential and to ideally have channel partner experience in the software or technology industries, but this is not essential
- To be able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis
- University/College degree or have the equivalent work experience
- Previous experience using CRM
What’s on Offer
- €38k basic salary
- Hybrid working options available
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.