Are you an experienced Production Supervisor in the highly regulated sectors looking for next move?
Your new employer:
- Leading multinational medical devices company.
- Strong presence in Cork with over 20+ years.
- 1000+ employees in the plant.
- Role offers Evening or Night Shifts
- Responsible for maximising available resources in order to achieve great results on all key performance measures for a certain line of business (s).
- Provides all team members, including all support functions, with strong, capable leadership and clear guidance.
- In all actions, promotes quality and customer satisfaction as a way of life.
- Manage and develop direct reports in order to meet corporate objectives.
- Promotes excellent contact with members of the relevant Management Team.
- Demonstrates a flexible management style and the ability to use the appropriate approach for the situation.
- Identifies and leads department-wide continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that regulatory and GMP criteria are met.
- Promote the use of Lean tools and techniques in his or her area to identify and drive continuous improvement in order to fulfil objectives.
- Demonstrates respect for company's key principles and a dedication to teamwork through his or her managerial style.
- Establish and report on metrics for his or her area in order to achieve overall operational goals and objectives.
- Detailed project planning in support of big projects, product/process transfer, and so on.
- Demonstrates excellent strategic planning skills.
- Have the ability to lead and manage a team to provide long-term solutions to technical and quality concerns.
- Demonstrates the capacity to collaborate on large-scale cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrates outstanding project management skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage changing situations.
- Assures that the team is employing effective "problem-solving" methods.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor's Degree (Level 7+) in relevant discipline.
- 2 + years experience of leading teams in a production environment.
- Ideally experienced in med device, food, pharma, biopharma or other highly regulated sectors.
What's on Offer?
- Industry-leading starting salary
- Performance Bonus
- Shift Bonus
- Progression Opportunities and defined career path
Contact Jakub on 086 780 8680 for further information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.