My within the financial services industry have a requirement for an AP&AR Executive you will have some team leader experience
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Dealing with Vendor and internal department queries.
- Managing external Accounts Payable mailboxes.
- Generating payment files.
- Management and payment of employee expenses.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations in line with month end timelines.
- Processing of POs for Group Companies.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliations.
- Review of group aged creditors.
- Assist in cash forecasting requirements for creditor payments.
- Looking after all AR Duites
What skills you need
- 2 years AP&AR exp from a multi-national background
- Strong AP&AR or exposure to one of these
- Experience managing more junior members of staff
What’s on Offer
- Salary 40-45k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.