About Your New Employer
A multinational software company specialising in data security & analytics looking to hire an office manager for a period of 9-12 months covering all aspects of facilities.
About Your New Job
- Overseeing all office activities & operations.
- Providing a safe & clean working environment, ensuring cleanliness , maintenance & repairs are up to date.
- Managing a reception area.
- Acting as a point of contact between the office team & headquarters office management.
- Ensuring documentation is managed, and ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- Tracking office supplies, making orders when necessary.
- Ah Hoc office duties, such as event organisation etc.
What Skills You Need
- Previous office manager experience is desired.
- Experience within a multinational environment is essential, tech company preferred.
- Have to be able to work independently.
- Highly organised individual required to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Good systems knowledge required e.g. office space, Assure ID, S2 etc.
What's on Offer?
- 9-12 Month contract.
- City centre location.
- Monday - Friday position.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7136
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.