About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading global organisation offering investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers:
- Operating for over 50 years
- In more than 25 locations around the world
- With $783.6 billion in total assets and clients including central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, and private individuals
About Your New Job
We are currently looking for a Change Risk Oversight Senior Manager, a newly created role reporting directly to the Global Head of Non-Financial Risk and in leading the development of the framework and standards to oversee Change Risk within the organisation globally. The non-financial Risk team is a diverse team and we are looking for an individual who can innovate, ‘think outside the box’ and have a focus on problem solving
Core aspects of the role:
- Act as the Second Line Risk lead for the Change Risk Framework, its future development, idea and thought leadership, development of standards across the organisation.
- Lead the development of innovation, idea management and value add to transformation and change initiatives.
- Work closely with the various Business area Change, Program Office and related Project Management functions - this includes: ISS (Investment Solutions & Services), WPFH (Workplace and Personal Financial Health) and the Corporate Enabler Functions.
- Define and shape your role as the Change Risk Oversight Global Risk Lead and subject matter expert; and further implement any responsibilities across the Global Risk Function to support delivery
- Develop and ensure there is appropriate ongoing oversight and monitoring of relevant change risk profiles to ensure they are managed in line with Risk Appetite.
What Skills You Need
- Idea and thought leadership capability in change and transformation, and program office framework management
- Change risk / Program Office management experience
- Risk frameworks design and oversight knowledge
- Experience in dealing with cross functional stakeholders at various level of seniority
- Experience working in a 1LOD or 2LOD governance role
- Knowledge of MS tools (such as Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and/or other industry project management tools
- Ability to create insights & provide risk opinions to Boards and Senior Management from data sets
- Collaboration and independent working skills
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for you to develop quickly and progress your career within the wider organisation
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to work with high performing teams.
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- Hybid working model
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ellie Gavin on +353 1 4744645
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.