Are you an experienced BMS engineer seeking opporunities in the highly regulated sector?
Your new employer:
- Irish leader in BMS and HVAC System solutions.
- Clients include multinational clients in pharmaceutical, data centre and other highly regulated industries.
- Offices in Cork and Dublin.
- The position will be predominantly site-based, with the possibility of progressing to office-based design and engineering duties if the successful individual demonstrates talent and drive.
- The BMS project engineer will work as part of a lead team of engineers on fascinating projects for national and multinational clients.
- Assuming technical leadership on BMS initiatives.
- Developing BMS systems.
- BMS System Commissioning
- Showcasing and transfer of BMS systems.
- Maintain communication with clients and consultants.
- Project cost management.
- Experience in BMS electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Strong knowledge of BMS Systems e.g. Siemens
- Experience working in HVAC industry
- Exposure to pharmaceutical or data centre projects is preferred
- Stamp 1G/4 Visa or EU Passport
What's on offer?
- Excellent starting salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Healthcare and pension contribution.
- Clear progression path.
For more information please reach out to Jakub on 086 780 8680.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.