Experienced Receptionist Jobs
Our client is currently in search of an experienced Receptionist.
Due to recent growth, they now require a new person to join the team on a permanent basis.
If you’re looking for an organisation that values an inclusive way of working, then this is the place for you!
Salary: €30 - €35k DOE
Location: Bray Co Wicklow
As an Experienced Receptionist your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Managing all inbound and outbound communications and correspondence
- Ordering office supplies and liaising with external contractors
- Providing administration support to the wider team – garda vetting, producing letters, reviewing documents, etc
- Scheduling appointments, meeting rooms, events, etc.
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Receptionist
- Exceptional customer service skills with a great phone manner
- Excellent initiative, drive, interpersonal skills, and quick learner
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- IT skills – proficient in MS Excel – essential
What’s on offer?
- Work within a busy team environment
- Opportunities to grow your career and hone your skills
- Permanent and temporary contracts
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Sinead Kelly on +353 1 4744671.
Or if the job or location isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.