About Your New Employer:
A leading worldwide technology corporation, our client assists organizations in reimagining their operations for the digital era. Our engineering, technology products, and services are based on four decades of innovation, a well-known management philosophy, a vibrant innovation and risk-taking culture, and an unwavering commitment to our clients' needs. With a global network of R&D, innovation laboratories, and delivery centers as well as 211,000 "Ideapreneurs" working in 52 nations, our client services top businesses in important industries, including 250 Fortune 500 companies and 650 Global 2000 companies.
About Your New Job:
- Build a Tracker for MPI documents creation of Bom and Router assessment, Process Mapping, PRAS, MCP, MOAO for different variants of Product family.
- Build a resource allocation / forecasting reporting tool
- Coach core team members, building action plans, employee empowerment
- Develop Quality and Delivery system, where quality metrics with CAPA will be implemented for quality and delivery excellence (SOP, Knowledge Management, FTR )
- Performance Management of resources and resources optimization
- Team competency development by identifying skill gap & providing training
- Supports the offsite PM for client connect , site needs
- Close governance for onsite resources (New Projects, New resource, attrition transfer)
- Support the sales team for new business opportunities
What Skills You Need
- Mechanical Engineer / Bio Medical Engineering with minimum 7 years of experience in Medical device Project Management
- Project Management skill
- Gantt Charts from MS Project
- Flow charts using Visio
- Presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Pivot tables using MS Excel
- Experience on PLMs (Windchill and Agile)
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.