Hebrew Jobs in Dublin. Hebrew Research Specialist. Salary 28-35k depending on experience, plus Benefits. Permanent.
About Your New Employer
- This company is one of the fastest growing Tech companies in the world and they work with famous Media Brands.
- They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre.
- I have been working with this Company for 8 years, they are a great company to work for with great people!
About Your New Hebrew Job
- This company are looking for a Hebrew speaking Research & Outreach specialist where you will be focusing on investigation and market research and finding specific data for this Media Brand.
- You will be assigned specific cities and locations to focus on your research. To complement your research, you will need to contact Local Governments and Municipalities, etc.
- You will need knowledge on environmental and sustainability issues
- You will be communicating with authoritative entities and engaging with potential partners to share Research data
- You will be liaising with external partners and stakeholder teams
- Reporting findings
- Updating and tracking of all data
What Skills You Need for this Hebrew speaking Job
- Must have lived or worked in Israel
- Written and spoken fluent Hebrew
- Written and spoken advanced to fluent English
- A Business or Geography Degree is a strong advantage
- Experience working in Sales or Business Development is a strong advantage
- Experience gained working in a digital or technology company
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Must have Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
What’s on Offer with this Hebrew Job
- This Hebrew speaking Job comes with a Basic salary of 28,000 to 35,000 depending on experience
- You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
- 6 Weeks Training
- Please email me Karen Dempsey email@example.com and we can arrange a call
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.