Life Science Recruitment Consultant - Dublin
This newly created job is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the high performing Life Science team in Dublin. You will focus on delivering to existing Life Sciences clients across Ireland & mainland Europe as well as developing new business.
This job suits a hunter recruiter who wants to work on active accounts and build their desk further!
What you will be doing
- New and regeneration business development activities including market mapping, prospecting clients, and maintaining consistent communication
- Negotiation of rates and business terms with new clients
- Pitching the Sigmar Recruitment service offering and presenting this to current and prospective clients
- Playing a vital role in increasing the team’s revenue potential by winning new jobs and delivering on the service offering
- Maintaining a full and active pipeline of talent for speculative selling and job filling – candidate sourcing, screening, interview preparation and coaching through the process
- Influencing and guiding candidates and clients on the trends across the life sciences sector
- Candidate management and tracking, including all administration, payroll tasks, compliance and reference checks
- Attending networking events and promoting Sigmar on social media channels
- Achieving KPI’s and targets and increasing market share
You will suit this role if you:
- Have an innovative approach to prospecting and business development
- Enjoy selling and negotiation
- Thrive in a collaborative and high performing environment
What you need
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a recruitment agency (required)
- Experience recruiting within technical divisions- Engineering, Life Sciences, or Manufacturing
- Experience managing temporary and contracting candidates
- Strong business acumen and commerciality
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds
- Good Friday and your Birthday off for free
- Education Assistance
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Annual Christmas party abroad!
- Performance incentives
- Healthy work-life balance - flex working hours/hybrid models
How to Apply
- For further information and a confidential chat please contact Elaine Dolan at Sigmar on +353 86 604 3375 or email your CV to email@example.com or click on link below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.