Finance Manager – Offaly
About your new employer
- Software Development Company
- Based in Offaly
About your new job:
- Working with existing Accounting personnel to manage company’s financial reporting function, including monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, medium-term financial planning and all statutory financial reporting.
- Providing robust data analysis and informed insights of business performance to guide and support critical decision-making.
- Preparation and presentation of financial performance data and insights to the Board.
- Play a key collaborative role in the formulation of the company’s business strategy.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and assessing on-going finance requirements.
- Managing and developing the company’s financial and risk management systems and ensuring that the company has the appropriate accounting system.
What skills you need:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- At least 5 years’ post qualification experience i with a proven record of achievement.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrable sound decision-making skills and strong analytical ability.
What’s on offer:
- Salary €75K + Benefits
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact Cara Mulligan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744617 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.