Support Pharmacist - East Cork
Looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a Pharmacy based in Midleton. This is an exciting opportunity with competitive pay. As a Support Pharmacist, you will be a key member of the team and will provide excellent customer and patient care aligned with the requirements of the PSI.
- Operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- Exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Receive, record, and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts
- Advise on, recommend and serve customers over the counter medicines
- To ensure that any errors or safety issues are recorded and resolved promptly
- Interacting on a daily basis and building relationships with your core customers, ensuring their healthcare needs are made simpler, easier, and within reach.
- Actively supports the development, training and education of the Pharmacy Team building capability to enable the efficient and effective delivery of patient services.
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Minimum 2 years PQE experience
- A genuine passion for meeting the needs of your customer and a commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability/desire to build rapport with customers
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the roles in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.