About Your New Employer
- Growing global pharmaceutical company which supplies over 130 countries with pharmacetuical products.
- In Ireland, our client has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products for over 60 years.
- The company is dedicated to putting patients first and are passionate about the work they do.
About Your New Job
- The Engineering Technician be responsible for carrying out a variety of CMMS duties and performing machine changeovers.
- Determining issues with machinery as well as carrying out necessary repairs.
- Complete all maintenance activities required on site.
- They will complete PM's to ensure equipment is maintained.
- This is a 24/5 role which involves 12 hour shifts.
What Skills You Need
- To Apply for this position you need more than 4 years experience working in a GMP environment (such as pharmaceutical, med device or Food).
- You will also possess a relevant qualification.
What’s on Offer
- 47k base salary with an attractive remuneration package
- 28% Shift bonus, Annual bonus, healthcare, pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re interested in working for an employer who is passionate about the work they do, apply now by “Apply Now” button or contact me, Amy at email@example.com or 014744692
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.